Coworking in Chiswick Park + Best Places nearby (Venture X Guide)
Chiswick Park is situated in West London near the tube stations Gunnersbury and Chiswick Park. A hub for all sizes of businesses with beautiful views of the small lake, trees and green areas of Chiswick Business Park. In this guide, we’ll explore what makes Venture X Chiswick Park a great coworking space. We will also highlight some of the best places to visit nearby.
Are you tired of working from your kitchen table, couch or maybe even bed? Do you long for a professional environment where you can focus, collaborate, and network with like-minded individuals? If so, you’re in luck!
Coworking is a new, flexible way of working. More and more freelancers, small businesses and bigger corporations are changing their way of working.
When you’re considering working from a coworking space, it’s good to have a look at the area and find some nice spots nearby.
Chiswick Business Park not only has a Pret, which many of our members like, there are also plenty of exciting places to visit: parks, pubs, restaurants and the best gym in the area. ;)
So why not switch your working from home to working from a buzzing place with loads of opportunities?
The Location: Chiswick Business Park
One of our Venture X locations is located in Chiswick Park, one of the most prestigious business districts in West London (maybe we’re a little biassed). The area is well-connected to public transportation (Gunnersbury and Chiswick Park station are just a few minutes away), making it easy to get to and from.
Chiswick Business Park is home to more than 60 companies, including some big names in the tech, media, and finance industries. The park has won numerous awards for its design, sustainability, and community initiatives.
Plus, it’s situated just off the A4, a major road that connects Heathrow Airport with central London. This makes it easy for commuters to access the park via car or bus.
Best Places in and around Chiswick Business Park
There are plenty of great options to choose from! Here are just a few of our personal favourites:
Places to go for food
- Pret A Manger: If you’re in need of a quick breakfast or lunch, Pret is the perfect spot. They offer a wide range of delicious sandwiches, salads, and snacks, all made with fresh, natural ingredients.
- The Union Bar & Grill. Located within the park, this gastro pub is a popular spot for after-work drinks and casual dinners. With its cosy atmosphere, the Union is the perfect place to unwind and socialise with fellow coworkers.
- The Roebuck: When you’re in the mood for a laid-back atmosphere, check out The Roebuck, a traditional British pub with a beer garden and a cosy fireplace.
Virgin Active Gym in Chiswick Park
Virgin Active is located within the park so it’s easy to squeeze in a workout before or after work. It has a large fitness space, a gym, sauna and you can participate in your favourite group lessons.
Best parks around Chiswick Park
If you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle and enjoy some me-time, you don’t have to go far from Chiswick Park to find some beautiful green spaces. Here are just a few of the best parks around the area:
- Gunnersbury Park: This expansive park is just a short walk from Chiswick Park. It offers a wide range of outdoor activities. Take a stroll around the lake, play a game of tennis, or have a picnic on the grassy fields. And if you’re looking for a bit of history, you can also explore the beautiful 18th-century mansion on the property.
- Chiswick House and Gardens. This stunning park is home to an 18th-century villa and a beautiful array of gardens and landscapes. Take a walk through the Italian gardens, the woodland area, or the beautiful conservatory. And if you’re in the mood for a bit of culture, you can visit the Chiswick House Gallery. It hosts a range of art exhibitions throughout the year.
- Chiswick Business Park: even though you can’t compare the business park to the parks above, Chiswick Business Park has to be on this list! If you’re looking for a quick and peaceful stroll this is the easiest and nearest park around. Walk over the bridge and have a look at the beautiful waterfall that is located in the middle of the park. Or, book one of the pots and have your meeting or break in there, enjoying the lovely views around you.
Venture X in Chiswick Park
So in short, the Chiswick Park location is easily accessible via public transport or even by car or bus, as it’s situated just off the A4. You’re never hungry for too long, as there are lots of places to visit nearby, including Pret A Manger, The Union Bar & Grill, and we even forgot to mention Coop Supermarket that’s just around the corner. Whether you’re feeling active or just want to go for a stroll, there are lots of parks nearby, or subscribe to the Virgin Active gym for lessons, fitness and more.