2023 Office trends: 5 X Workplace & Coworking Trends
As we move into 2023, there are a few key office trends that are emerging. There are plenty of predictions out there about what office trends will be in 2023, but we wanted to take a closer look at 5 specific trends that we think will have a big impact on the workplace.
Office design is changing rapidly, and we’re seeing a shift towards more open, collaborative spaces. This is partly due to the increasing use of technology, which allows employees to work remotely more often than in the past. But it’s also a response to the changing needs of workers, who want spaces that promote creativity and productivity.
In 2023, we expect to see even more office trends geared towards creating the perfect environment for workers. This will include increased use of natural lighting and plant life, as well as more opportunities for casual interaction and collaboration. We also expect to see more focus on well-being and health in the New Year.
So, what does all this mean if you’re looking for a workspace? It means that in the coming years, you’ll have even more options when it comes to choosing the perfect office space. If you’re looking for an office in London (or elsewhere), keep an eye out for these trends. They could make a big difference in how you feel at work every day!
2023 Office Trends
1. Hot desking
Hot desking is a trend that is becoming increasingly popular in offices. It involves having a flexible workspace where employees can choose to sit anywhere they want. This allows for more collaboration and flexibility in the workplace.
2. Offices will be designed for wellness – With an increasing focus on employee wellbeing, we expect to see more offices being designed with wellness in mind. This could include features such as standing desks, natural light and air quality sensors. This may also include things like improved access to healthcare, mindfulness training, and increased opportunities for exercise and relaxation.
3. Collaborative technologies will become more common – As more teams adopt remote working arrangements, there will be an increased need for collaborative technologies such as video conferencing and online project management tools. Our meeting rooms are the perfect option for your video conference call, find out more here.
4. Collaborative spaces
Collaborative spaces are becoming more and more popular in offices as they provide a place for employees to come together and work on projects together. These spaces usually have plenty of natural light and comfortable furniture, making them ideal for brainstorming sessions or team meetings.
5. Sustainability will be a key consideration – We expect sustainability to be a key consideration in terms of office trends for 2023, with more businesses looking to reduce their environmental impact. This could include measures such as energy-efficient lighting and the use of recycled materials.
Office Trends – Coworking
Co-working spaces have become increasingly popular in recent years, offering entrepreneurs and freelancers a flexible option to work outside of their homes. We expect this trend to continue in 2023, as we feel that flexible working is becoming the new norm.
While the co-working office trend is set to continue its rise in popularity, new research is suggesting that the number of people working in these types of offices will almost double by 2023. (source: Statista)
You might think, what is driving this growth?
The rise of Coworking
There are a number of factors, including the increasing popularity of flexible working arrangements. Also, the rise of the freelance economy, and the growing need for businesses to have a presence in multiple locations.
Coworking spaces offer a number of benefits, including the ability to network with other professionals, access to a variety of amenities, and the flexibility to choose your own working hours with 24/7 access.
As coworking spaces continue to grow in 2023, we can expect to see more co-working spaces popping up in cities around the world. Here are some trends we expect to see in the next few years.
1. More customizable workspace options: As co-working office users continue to demand more flexibility in their workspace options, companies will start to offer more customized solutions. This could include everything from choosing your own desk size to having the option to work there for just a couple of days a week. Contact us for all our options.
2. More community-oriented spaces: As more and more people become part of the co-working community, we can expect to see more companies focus on creating a sense of community within their office spaces. This could include everything from regular social events for members to special guest speakers or workshops that focus on sharing knowledge and best practices.
3. Increased use of technology: With the continued rise of technology, we can expect to see increased use of apps, software tools, and other tech solutions within co-working spaces. This will help make life easier for both members and staff, with branded apps and online solutions.
Overall, 2023 is set to bring some exciting changes to office trends that will enhance both comfort and productivity in the office and coworking world. By incorporating things like smart technologies and collaborative spaces, companies can create an environment that is both efficient and enjoyable for their employees.